Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Becky Becky is offline

Default Korean Language

OK I have a situation and I am hoping that someone out there can help me.

At our church we had a Korean pastor and he had set Office XP to Korean for
the default language. Now that pastor is gone and he did not change the
language back before he left.
I was wondering if there is an easy way to change this to English so we can
read it.
We do not know where the Office disks are so I can't just reinstall.

I also tried the regional setting in windows and that did not work.
I have looked at my computer at home and counted down how many languages
there are until English but I was wondering if any one knew of a better or
faster way to do this.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Becky Becky is offline

Sorry this is posted twice. I got an error the first time I posted so I did
not think it went through.
Sorry about that.