Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Chrisitne Chrisitne is offline

Default need to speed up my typeing

can anyone help me is there somewhere i can get a disk to speed up on my
typing I am needing to do this as I am about to go on a course that involice
alot of meetings would be greatful for any help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

imho, your time would be better spent on increasing your typing accuracy.

Chrisitne wrote:

can anyone help me is there somewhere i can get a disk to speed up on my
typing I am needing to do this as I am about to go on a course that involice
alot of meetings would be greatful for any help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

There are several good typing tutors around - some are free to download. Try
entering Typing Tutor into Google. I get 1.7 Million hits when I try!

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Chrisitne" Chrisitne @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
news
can anyone help me is there somewhere i can get a disk to speed up on my
typing I am needing to do this as I am about to go on a course that
involice
alot of meetings would be greatful for any help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I suspect a dictionary would be a better investment.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...

Chrisitne wrote:

can anyone help me is there somewhere i can get a disk to speed up on my
typing I am needing to do this as I am about to go on a course that
involice alot of meetings would be greatful for any help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cajunswabbie Cajunswabbie is offline

"Chrisitne" Chrisitne @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
news
can anyone help me is there somewhere i can get a disk to speed up on my
typing I am needing to do this as I am about to go on a course that
involice
alot of meetings would be greatful for any help

If it is just speed you want, practice, practice, practice and practice some
more. Like anything else, the more you practice the better you get. No disk
is going to speed up your typing or practice for you.

Cajunswabbie
U.S.N, Retired

How do I speed up Word? Richard Robertson Microsoft Word Help 3 May 3rd 06 03:07 AM
Merge speed Sparky Mailmerge 1 March 22nd 06 05:10 AM
curser speed Mal Microsoft Word Help 5 February 25th 06 05:38 PM
keystroke speed L8Blmr Microsoft Word Help 2 September 30th 05 09:46 PM
highlighting speed felix Microsoft Word Help 1 January 18th 05 09:16 PM