Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jer&liz jer&liz is offline

Default Most Valuable Professional

Those helpful articles we are often referred to with the small diamond box,
upper right hand corner with MVP and Most Valuable Professional. Is there a
way to peruse all of these for the tips they contain? Might be helpful to a
Converting Word user. Place to go, URL ... some directions on how to get
there and find more of these
thanks
Jerry

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 22:40:12 -0400, "jer&liz" jerliz@home wrote:

Those helpful articles we are often referred to with the small diamond box,
upper right hand corner with MVP and Most Valuable Professional. Is there a
way to peruse all of these for the tips they contain? Might be helpful to a
Converting Word user. Place to go, URL ... some directions on how to get
there and find more of these
thanks
Jerry

The "front door" of the Word MVP web site is http://word.mvps.org,
which you'll find in the signatures of many of the MVPs who post here.
Each of the categories down the left side is a link to the table of
contents for that category.

You may also find it useful to bookmark the search page,
http://word.mvps.org/search/search.asp.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman