Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
buda buda is offline

Default scanned docs

how do I find my own message on this community facility. Each time I get this
question field when all I want is click on something that will show my
replies. Its my first time to use this site and already I must have posted my
original question at least 4 times

thanks for any help with this
Buda
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I'm not sure you'll find this. Try using a newsreader such as Outlook
Express for the newsgroups. Makes it much easier to follow.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"buda" wrote in message
how do I find my own message on this community facility. Each time I get
this
question field when all I want is click on something that will show my
replies. Its my first time to use this site and already I must have posted
my
original question at least 4 times

thanks for any help with this
Buda

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Go to this page & click the link for Getting Started...:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...s/default.aspx

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac