Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Justin Justin is offline

Default I have a problem with Spelling and grammar check.

Hi.

I am using Microsoft Word 2007 for the first time.

It looks way different from that of Word 2002.

So I have some problem here.

Whenever I write something, even though it was a grammar mistake or spelling

mistake, Word is unable to show any wavy line. So I would like to ask how to

fix this.

Also, when I tried to check spelling, it said they are unable to find
proofing tools for

English US. I believe this is the main reason that I can't do anything about

Spelling and grammar check.

Can I fix this, or do I need to download something to solve this problem?

I need anwsers. Please, help me.

Justin.