Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Old Red One Old Red One is offline

Default Autocorrect

When typing I'll and hitting the space bar, autotext changes the word to
I'all. I'm blue in the face trying to annul or delete or change this, but
unsuccessful. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong or not doing.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Read the reply to the same question you asked on August 17. Not much
point in posting questions if you don't read the replies.

Old Red One wrote:

When typing I'll and hitting the space bar, autotext changes the word to
I'all. I'm blue in the face trying to annul or delete or change this, but
unsuccessful. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong or not doing.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Old Red One Old Red One is offline

I have read and implemented Garfield's response. It did not work. Please
Garfield or someone make another suggestion.
"Old Red One" wrote in message
When typing I'll and hitting the space bar, autotext changes the word to
I'all. I'm blue in the face trying to annul or delete or change this, but
unsuccessful. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong or not doing.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Did you find an AutoCorrect (not AutoText) entry for I'll?

"Old Red One" wrote in message
When typing I'll and hitting the space bar, autotext changes the word to
I'all. I'm blue in the face trying to annul or delete or change this, but
unsuccessful. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong or not doing.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

And you've rebooted Windows and restarted Word? This should not be
necessary, but it is the "universal solution" to try before you conclude you
have an insoluble problem.

"Old Red One" wrote in message
Yes, and it has been deleted.
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Did you find an AutoCorrect (not AutoText) entry for I'll?

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"Old Red One" wrote in message
When typing I'll and hitting the space bar, autotext changes the word

I'all. I'm blue in the face trying to annul or delete or change this,
but
unsuccessful. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong or not doing.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

When you type I'll and get I'all, what is the top item on your Undo list? If
it's AutoCorrect or AutoFormat, then you're still chasing some sort of entry
(check to see if there's one for ll all).

Yup, I dun did that too!

autocorrect typist Microsoft Word Help 1 April 26th 07 06:53 AM
Autocorrect Nospam New Users 4 April 19th 07 11:42 PM
Autocorrect - Hi becomes I Tom DJ Microsoft Word Help 1 October 3rd 06 12:17 PM
How to copy Autocorrect English GB to Autocorrect English US? muriema Microsoft Word Help 5 April 26th 06 10:59 PM
AutoCorrect Practically Speaking Microsoft Word Help 0 April 9th 06 07:50 AM