Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

Default Booklet printing missing from Word 2007?

I can't believe they've removed this - unless it's under something else and
I missed it.....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

It's found in the Page Setup dialog box, on the Margins tab. In the
"Multiple pages" list, choose "Book fold" and then set the desired options.

To display the Page Setup dialog box: On the Page Layout tab, click the
dialog launcher button in the Page Setup group.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Gordon" wrote in message
I can't believe they've removed this - unless it's under something else and
I missed it.....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See also http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...etPrinting.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Gordon" wrote in message
I can't believe they've removed this - unless it's under something else
and
I missed it.....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
It's found in the Page Setup dialog box, on the Margins tab. In the
"Multiple pages" list, choose "Book fold" and then set the desired
options.

To display the Page Setup dialog box: On the Page Layout tab, click the
dialog launcher button in the Page Setup group.

Thanks for that - it's a bit more hidden than 2003......:-)

A further question - how do I need to set out the document so that when I
choose Book Fold it prints the pages in the order they would appear in the
booklet? It's currently set up as single A5 portrait pages...

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"Gordon" wrote in message
"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
It's found in the Page Setup dialog box, on the Margins tab. In the
"Multiple pages" list, choose "Book fold" and then set the desired
options.

To display the Page Setup dialog box: On the Page Layout tab, click the
dialog launcher button in the Page Setup group.

Thanks for that - it's a bit more hidden than 2003......:-)

A further question - how do I need to set out the document so that when I
choose Book Fold it prints the pages in the order they would appear in the
booklet? It's currently set up as single A5 portrait pages...

thanks

just seen your other post - thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

FWIW, that's exactly the same place it is in Word 2003. You don't need to do
anything special. Although your pages will appear to still be in numerical
order, they will print in booklet order.