Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy at PWIC[_2_] Cindy at PWIC[_2_] is offline

Default Word to Excel Documents

Can I change a word document to an excel worksheet?
--
Cindy T
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=555375 . If your Word document
contains text in a table, or tab-delimited text, or comma-delimited
text, then it should be easy enough to copy and paste the text into
Excel and preserve much of the original layout. Paragraphs of text can
also be copied and pasted into Excel, but you might not be happy with
the results.