Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
leonm leonm is offline

Default Mouse over for Glossary.

I work as a software engineer. Being there are so many acronyms in the field,
I want to set up some form of glossary that would have the acronym and
definition. I also want to be able to set it up in Word (2003) so that when I
would "mouse over" an acronym, to display the definition.

I really don't want to put the definition in for each instance of an
acronym. Please tell me that there is some means to enter the definition
once, and have it displayed (via some form of linkage) when one would mouse
over an instance of the acronym

Glossary Creation mreinders Microsoft Word Help 2 September 13th 06 01:59 PM
Glossary robertlees Microsoft Word Help 2 December 20th 05 04:13 PM
Help on Glossary KGP New Users 1 November 30th 05 04:43 PM
glossary Haris Microsoft Word Help 1 November 9th 05 10:11 AM
creating a glossary Patricia Tables 1 December 21st 04 10:55 PM