Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Shweta Srivastava77 Shweta Srivastava77 is offline

Default making Forms

I would like to learn about creating and using FORMS.
I checked in microsoft site under WORD 2003 training but was unable to find.
Please tell me where could I find a good training material on the same.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...nTheBlanks.htm, especially
the links to articles by Dian D. Chapman.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP