Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
blakes7 blakes7 is offline

Default Picture location

I am trying to get word to when i want to insert a picture into a text box
use a folder i specify not the default folder how can i do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Brian Brian is offline

Set your default file location. Tools\Options\File Locations. Select clipart
pictures from the list, then click Modify and locate the folder you want to
use. Click Ok then Ok again.

Hope this helps,

Brian
--