Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tejarshi Hardas Tejarshi Hardas is offline

Default How to autoarrange words in same column in alphabetical order?

I have a database of several names, all under one column, in random order.
How do i arrange them in an alphabetical order? Is there a permanent setting
to this effect?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Luc Luc is offline

Tejarshi,
If the database is in a table then go to Table - choose Sort - there are
three keys you can use to sort the table. If it is not in a table, post back
and we will help some more.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"Tejarshi Hardas" Tejarshi schreef in
bericht ...
I have a database of several names, all under one column, in random order.
How do i arrange them in an alphabetical order? Is there a permanent
setting
to this effect?

How do I put something in alphabetical order? cowboyup2534 Microsoft Word Help 1 September 19th 07 07:12 AM
How do I sort a group of words in alphabetical order? Voltage Microsoft Word Help 1 January 7th 07 04:18 AM
Alphabetical order amy New Users 2 July 10th 06 11:05 PM
how can i get a list of songs or words in alphabetical order laura Microsoft Word Help 1 June 12th 06 10:31 PM
alphabetical order Erin Microsoft Word Help 1 November 30th 04 04:18 AM