Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PK PK is offline

Default How to find and Insert a word or character between the words?

I have a paragraph like "AppleBallCatDogEggFish", how can I break these
things into separate words.

Anyone knows, Please help me.

Thanks in Advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you typed the text this way and expect Word to fix it for you, then
you're out of luck. If you exported the text from another application,
then there may be a way you can make the other application insert a
space or other delimiter between the fields(?).

PK wrote:

I have a paragraph like "AppleBallCatDogEggFish", how can I break these
things into separate words.

Anyone knows, Please help me.

Thanks in Advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If each 'word' begins with an upper case letter as in your example, a
wiildcard search for

([a-z])([A-Z])
replace with
\1 \2
will split the text to words.

PK wrote:
I have a paragraph like "AppleBallCatDogEggFish", how can I break
these things into separate words.

Anyone knows, Please help me.

Thanks in Advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PK PK is offline

Hi Graham Mayor,

Excellent its working fine. My problem solved.

Thanks for your help. ;-)

PK