Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
janew janew is offline

Default How to change line numbering font

I have inherited some specification documents from various sources. The line
numbering on the left hand side is sometimes elite and sometime pica font.
Is it possible to change this font in the numbering down the side of the
page. If so, HOW?
--
jane
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

The formatting of line numbers is determined by the formatting of the Line
Number character style, which by default is the same as the Default
Paragraph Font (and based on the Normal style). You can modify it, however.