Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Melissa M Melissa M is offline

Default Can I put Office '07 on another personal PC?

I recently purchased the 'key' to '07 for my home PC, can I put it on my
laptop as well without purchasing another copy?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Providing that you only use one at any time, then Yes. If it was a business
computer and someone uses it whilst you were 'mobile', then NO. But
presumably for a home PC, no one will be using whilst you are 'mobile' so it
is OK.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Melissa M" Melissa wrote in message
news
I recently purchased the 'key' to '07 for my home PC, can I put it on my
laptop as well without purchasing another copy?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
djprius djprius is offline

Melissa M wrote:
I recently purchased the 'key' to '07 for my home PC, can I put it on my
laptop as well without purchasing another copy?

For the Home and Student Edition of Office 2007, you can use it on
three computers per household for persons who reside there, but not for
any commerical use.

You can find the license at:
Office Button | Word Options | Resources | About

Then click on the "View the Microsoft License Terms". Check Section
2(a).

David

personal web configuration gak Microsoft Word Help 0 March 12th 07 02:56 PM
Personal Letterhead PLI1994 Page Layout 1 September 22nd 06 06:15 AM
macros for personal use Trying To Excel Microsoft Word Help 2 September 1st 06 06:39 AM
Personal Checks KingsKid New Users 2 August 20th 06 06:59 AM
personal stationary? Roy New Users 1 October 4th 05 03:43 PM