Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Luckalu Luckalu is offline

Default Need Help Fast! Can't get all text to print in table

Hello,

I need help fast. My paper is due tomorrow and I'm pretty new to tables in
Word 2000. All my text displays on the screen, but it's all on page 1. When I
do print preview or go to print it, it's not there. I'm going crazy.

I just have a document that needs 3 columns, I don't need the text to wrap
from column to column. I just need all of it to print.

When I page down on page 1, I can see all my text, so I can edit it and
stuff, but when I do print preview, it's gone!

Help Please!!
--
Luckalu

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Luckalu Luckalu is offline

Thank you so much for your prompt response, however, it didn't work. I for
sure have text wrapping set to "none" and it still will not create a second
page or show in print preview or print.

Any other ideas? I am using Word 2000 - not 2003 or 2007.

Thanks again.
--
Luckalu

"Luckalu" wrote in message
Hello,

I need help fast. My paper is due tomorrow and I'm pretty new to tables in
Word 2000. All my text displays on the screen, but it's all on page 1.

When I
do print preview or go to print it, it's not there. I'm going crazy.

I just have a document that needs 3 columns, I don't need the text to wrap
from column to column. I just need all of it to print.

When I page down on page 1, I can see all my text, so I can edit it and
stuff, but when I do print preview, it's gone!

Help Please!!
--
Luckalu

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Make sure it's not formatted as Hidden or in a text box.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

On the Table tab of Table Properties, make sure "Text wrapping" is set

"None."

newsgroup so
all may benefit.