Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Karel T Karel T is offline

Default Formatting tables "on the fly" in a database merge

I merge from a progress database into an MS Word 2003 document, usually
creating approx 400 pages. The tables are created based on an "IF" statement
in the merge process, resulting in approx. half of the pages needing tables
[give or take depending on the current data].
How do I pre-format the tables? They seem to be dependent on a default
format that I cannot locate so we are manually formatting after the fact.