Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Anderflash Anderflash is offline

Default Version changes borders of table

I have a document with one version inside (File = Versions).
One version has a table formatted without horizontal borders (only vertical).
I saved this version inside a document that shows another text.
I close the document, the Word and after I opened it. Sometimes, when I open
the version, it looks good. But sometimes the table stays with all the
borders.
Why does this happen and how do I prevent this?

Thanks for the attention.

table borders at Microsoft Word Help 1 August 4th 07 12:50 PM
Table borders gets thick when there's suppose to be no borders? RXNDNL Tables 1 January 7th 06 11:19 AM
Table Borders Katie Microsoft Word Help 2 September 16th 05 02:11 PM
table borders Alison Hobbs Tables 1 August 3rd 05 12:44 PM
Table Borders MGD Tables 1 July 7th 05 07:45 PM