Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ROSTOM ROSTOM is offline

Default problem:unknown header size

I am trying to convert xml file to FO File ; with xslt script ;
the problem that I have header in my xml file (created by Word 2003) and I
cannot know the headers size it may change I need to write my xslt script so
it fit to every size of the header.
maybe if there is away to make the position of the body relative and not
absolute so it comes after the header whatever its size.

because I dont know the header size I dont know what to write in the
margin-top of the body in the FO file , I tried margin-top="auto" bu it
doesnt work

or maybe if i know the line-height of the header it may help me