Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default I've lost my Print Layout View...

In Word, click on Tools | Options | View tab | check the "White space
between pages" box | OK. Or hover your cursor over that thin separating
line, and when your cursor changes shape, left-click once.

silas wrote:

Hi. I'm using Word 2003 in Vista Home Premium. Previously my Print
Layout view always displayed my documents with top, bottom and side
margins and a break between each page. Now, suddenly my top and bottom
margins are gone and there's a thin line separating each run together
page. This is awful. The style is still showing Normal. What could have
happened? How can I fix it?

I'd appreciate any help.

silas

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

It's because you can toggle Hide/Show White Space by clicking the tiny area
between pages. It seems that although this really is a tiny area, it's not
that difficult to hit it accidentally, especially when scrolling fast.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"silas" wrote in message
Thank you very much. I can't imagine how that got gummed up like that.

silas

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...