Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ISkee ISkee is offline

Default cancel print job

When I cancel a print job that is running, it says "deleting" in the print
job list and then just hangs up. I once had a long complicated solution to
resolve this, but I have lost the directions. Why can't the program just
cancel the job?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

It's not Word - blame it on the printer drivers.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~