Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Misty Misty is offline

Default Word 07 Forms Fillable

Vista-Word 07
When using form fillable files from Word 03 in Word 07, I am not able to
edit. I have the developer ribbon but the control icons are 'grayed out' and
not usable.
I tried to unlock protection in 03 and save and reopen in 07 and still have
the problem. In 07 it indicates unrestriced use.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Note that you cannot use the new content controls of Word 2007 unless you
save the document in the new file format. But you can work with the old form
fields from previous versions by clicking the Legacy Tools button (in the
Controls group on the Developer tab).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP