Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
socodroco socodroco is offline

Default How can I know my new password

My last password was socodroco but the program askfor the new one and I do
not which is that word
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

How can we possibly know your password? If you didn't change it, who did?

"socodroco" wrote in message
news
My last password was socodroco but the program askfor the new one and I do
not which is that word

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Sat, 3 Nov 2007 14:49:02 -0700 from socodroco
:
My last password was socodroco but the program askfor the new one and I do
not which is that word

It's probably either "password" or "secret".

Or your birthday of SSN.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/