Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jerrell Jerrell is offline

Default PDF comes out in blue

I have Office 2007 and the PDF add-in, however when I save as a pdf I get a
blue shade over the document that does not allow (clear) printing or faxing
of the document.
How do I get a clear pdf document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Jerrell

Jerrell wrote:
I have Office 2007 and the PDF add-in, however when I save as a pdf I get a
blue shade over the document that does not allow (clear) printing or faxing
of the document.
How do I get a clear pdf document?

do you get this "blue shade" with every document your saving as PDF, or
only with some? Certainly not a general observation here.

If only with some, can you describe the contents of this file? And the
shade itself? Mainly a picture that's turned a little "bluer" than it
should?

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS
\ / | MVP

Blue lines Keko Microsoft Word Help 6 August 8th 07 06:11 AM
blue brackets krisk Microsoft Word Help 2 April 12th 07 02:42 PM
Blue background Lynn742 Microsoft Word Help 3 April 7th 06 08:12 PM
get rid of permanent blue screen Yenta Microsoft Word Help 3 November 14th 05 03:04 AM
from grey to blue Chrisssy Microsoft Word Help 3 August 25th 05 05:42 PM