Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
krygim krygim is offline

Default Use Word as Editior

Where can I check if I am using Word as my Outlook email editor?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If as your earlier posts suggests you are using Office 2007, then you have
no option. Outlook 2007's editor is a subset of Word 2007. For earlier
versions you set the choice from Outlook's Tools

krygim wrote:
Where can I check if I am using Word as my Outlook email editor?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Outlook no longer uses Word as its email editor. It now has its own
self-contained editor that looks like Word but is stored in one of Outlook's
dll files. When you set up your preferences now, you need to do it in Word
and then again in Outlook.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP