Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cranky[_2_] Cranky[_2_] is offline

Default Text form field query - not printing

Hello

I have a template letter with a dropdown, "Reason", which has the
options "unreasonable burden" and "failed test." Each of these trigger
a paragraph ( {if{Dropdown}=} etc) which more or less says "You are
not eligible because: XXXX" where XXXX is a text form field, followed
by a new line and some more text.

Onscreen this looks fine. The appropriate paragraph appears, the text
field is there for typing in to, and it looks great.

Except when I print, the items typed into the text form field don't
show; there's just the appearance of a skipped line. Am I missing
something really obvious in the formatting, or is what I'm asking it
to do just not possible?

Thanks in advance

Steve