Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ah ah is offline

Default Help!

Appreciate if someone could help me urgently.

I'm in the midst of developing a form which have the following requirements:

a) I want the form to show me different health plan selection list when I
select different country. - it has been done and working accordingly

b) The text field of the "Validity Date" to be defaulted to "NOT APPLICABLE"
when I select the health pan called "MISC Plan" and etc. There are various
plan that need to have this setting. - Need Help

c) The Validity Date field should be empty. and the form should allow me to
key in the issue date when I select other plan type (others than those stated
in (b) - Need Help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You may want to ask these questions in a programming newsgroup such as
microsoft.public.word.vba.general instead. There you are more likely to get a
knowledgeable reply.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP