Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dlhan Dlhan is offline

Default Couner of printing of the dokument in MS Word

Hi,

how can I define field something like "RevNum", but that will return count
of printing of the document?

Dlhan
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/general/DisplayVersions.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Dlhan" wrote:

Hi,

how can I define field something like "RevNum", but that will return count
of printing of the document?

Dlhan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Actually, this article seems more relevant:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/macrosvba/...piesOf1Doc.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP