Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WPD WPD is offline

Default Color Scheme Office 2007

Hi All

I find the standard color schemes that are included in Word/Excel (Black,
Blue, Silver) do not provide sufficient contrast for my old eyes, and they
make it difficult to read the text wherever there is a non-white background.
Has Microsoft made other color schemes available, yet? If so, where do I find
them?

Fortunately, I only use Microsoft Office to read files that won't format
well in my regular word processor/spreadsheet programs in WordPerfect Office
so its no big deal if there aren't any other color schemes available. I
presume that there are shareware programs available, but it isn't worth
spending money on a program that I might use only once every couple of weeks.

BTW, does Vista use this type of color scheme, too. I have to buy a new
computer soon, & I shall need to get it with Win XP if Vista uses the same
color-schemes as Office 2007.

Thanks for the help.