Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
swtexangal84 swtexangal84 is offline

Default "Bewitched" Font Won't Work

I just bought & downloaded a copy of Office 07 from my campus bookstore. I
tried to install the "Witched" font and it will install but will not show up
on the screen. It's listed in the fonts menu, but when I try to change it to
Witched, the font just stays the same. Help!

--
*B*
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

As far as I can ascertain Witched has never been included with a Microsoft
product. Poor quality third party fonts will often not work correctly with
Office 2007, which is rather more fussy about font construction than earlier
versions.