Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scampy Scampy is offline

Default Remove date from documents

Currently working with word 2003 in Windows XP O/S, even though I don't enter
a date or time on the document it appears on the top of the page on every and
any document. try as I may I am unable to remove it. could some one enlighten
please me on how this done. Searches in word 2003 HELP proved to be
fruitless. I thought it might have been a printer problem but I use word 2003
with Vista and 2000 on the same PC and it doesn't happen. Thanx for your
anticipated assistance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 04:26:00 -0800, Scampy
wrote:

Currently working with word 2003 in Windows XP O/S, even though I don't enter
a date or time on the document it appears on the top of the page on every and
any document. try as I may I am unable to remove it. could some one enlighten
please me on how this done. Searches in word 2003 HELP proved to be
fruitless. I thought it might have been a printer problem but I use word 2003
with Vista and 2000 on the same PC and it doesn't happen. Thanx for your
anticipated assistance.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scampy Scampy is offline

Thanx for trying but it didn' work perhaps its a header/footer problem. Where
would I go to change these settings in word 2003.