Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scorpio Rising[_2_] Scorpio Rising[_2_] is offline

Default Can't e-mail open Word document in Word

I can't e-mail a large, open 100 -150 page Word doc. which can't be sent as
an attachment. When I click on "Send to - Mail Recipient," I get an error
message that says, "Word could not the e-mail envelope [!]. This could be
caused by a network connection problem or a problem with the Office
installation." Then, when I try to send it from the "Send to - Mail
Recipient (for review)," I get "There was a problem creating the message."
E-mails with attachments go out fine, but I can't do that with this document
because the recipient doesn't allow them.

This has just come up. I installed a new version of McAfee a couple of
months ago and don't know if that is the cause. I looked for "security
settings" in Outlook, but they did no good--just a choice of "Automatic"
(whatever that is) or nothing.

I also thought of putting the computer back to an earlier setting that
preceded the McAfee installation, but thought that might inactivate McAfee.
Don't know, though.

Please help! This is an important document that has to go out by very early
Friday, at latest.