Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AA2e72E AA2e72E is offline

Default Office/Word 2007

How do I set Word to use offline help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Office button | Word Options. Click the Trust Center tab. Click the Trust
Center Settings button. In the Privacy Options category, clear the "Search
Microsoft Office Online for Help content when I'm connected to the Internet"
option. (You may want to clear the other options under the "Privacy Options"
heading as well.)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"AA2e72E" wrote in message
How do I set Word to use offline help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AA2e72E AA2e72E is offline

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

I'm glad I could help--and thank you for the feedback.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gemini Gemini is offline

Hello, I just wondered what happened with the qute little animal that was
performing the fınction of assistant in old office, I couldn't find it in
office 2007 ((

"Stefan Blom":

"AA2e72E" wrote in message
How do I set Word to use offline help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Are you referring to the Office Assistant? It is no longer available in
Office Word 2007.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Gemini" wrote in message
Hello, I just wondered what happened with the qute little animal that was
performing the finction of assistant in old office, I couldn't find it in
office 2007 ((

"Stefan Blom":