Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John.E.Cruz John.E.Cruz is offline

Default How to restrict a document from being saved to a different drive.

Good morining to all. I have a customer who has a document on a Share Drive
and wants to restrict anyone from saving/moving/copying it to a different
drive or their local computer. How exactly can this be done? She is using
MSO 2K3. Thanks for the help.
--
John E. Cruz
Computer Support Analyst
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I don't know of anyway to stop that. Once you have an electronic file, it's
real difficult to control it if you give it to someone else. (I maintain
it's a matter of training the person, not changing the file but that's
strictly my opinion.)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]