Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Otyokwa Otyokwa is offline

Default Header Height Word 2007

I have a paper I am working on in Word 2007 that has a two line header. It
has worked fine until I got to page 5. All of a sudden, the header is still
2 lines, but the space that word allows for the header is half the page. I
have tried deleting the page and starting again, but it always goes back to
this half page height header that I cannot type in. Any Suggestions?
Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Otyokwa Otyokwa is offline

I have tried both ways. At first it automatically made a new page and it did
this. So I deleted the page, and tried to enter a page break and it did the
same thing. The vertical alignment is "top"

"Otyokwa" wrote in message
I have a paper I am working on in Word 2007 that has a two line header.

It
has worked fine until I got to page 5. All of a sudden, the header is

still
2 lines, but the space that word allows for the header is half the page.

have tried deleting the page and starting again, but it always goes back

this half page height header that I cannot type in. Any Suggestions?
Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If the vertical alignment is Top, I have no explanation. The usual cause for
this is that the vertical alignment is Center, which causes the *appearance*
of a large header.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Is that page a separate section, or does it end with a page break? In

either
case, is the vertical alignment for the section "Center" rather than

"Top"?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.