Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
cabbiechris cabbiechris is offline

Default Where is the C5 Envelope format

I pre-print C5 Envelopes with our company logo etc. Since installing Office
2007 the C5 Envelope Page Layout is missing (DL and C6 are still there). If
you use Tools to print an Envelope the format for C5 is there but not in Page
Layout. Have tried setting custom layout but printer rejects it as Wrong Size
paper loaded. Please give back my C5 Page Layout option.
--
ablighting.co.uk

Envelope Format Problem MikeinSC Microsoft Word Help 3 August 15th 07 06:40 AM
Envelope format problem Jannr Microsoft Word Help 4 July 7th 07 06:34 AM
After using Mail Merge, my new emails have envelope format. shinkamp Microsoft Word Help 0 September 23rd 05 03:34 PM
Envelope font format tcebob New Users 2 September 19th 05 07:29 PM
Can I format my envelope addresses for wider margins? envelopemystery Microsoft Word Help 2 July 22nd 05 05:49 AM