Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
karmela karmela is offline

Default Open Excel in Word

Hi,

I have now upgraded to Office 2003 and I need to open xls file in Word. In
the previos version 2002 there was some converter and I could even choose
Sheets I want to convert. In the newer version there are some languagues but
any of them help to readable document.
The Copy/Paste possibility I cannot use - there are other programs, which
call this word document with the name of .xls.

Is any help?

Thanks very much

karmela
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Why are you trying to open an Excel spreadsheet in Word?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"karmela" wrote in message
Hi,

I have now upgraded to Office 2003 and I need to open xls file in Word. In
the previos version 2002 there was some converter and I could even choose
Sheets I want to convert. In the newer version there are some languagues
but
any of them help to readable document.
The Copy/Paste possibility I cannot use - there are other programs, which
call this word document with the name of .xls.

Is any help?

Thanks very much

karmela

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
karmela karmela is offline

There was made a macro using data from Word to some .mac document for AS400.

JoAnn Paules pÃ*Å¡e:

"karmela" wrote in message
Hi,

I have now upgraded to Office 2003 and I need to open xls file in Word. In
the previos version 2002 there was some converter and I could even choose
Sheets I want to convert. In the newer version there are some languagues
but
any of them help to readable document.
The Copy/Paste possibility I cannot use - there are other programs, which
call this word document with the name of .xls.

Is any help?

Thanks very much

karmela

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The old Excel converter you can download from my web site should (subject to
Microsoft security updates) restore the function.