Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] odisseus.blog@gmail.com is offline

Default open file word

When a word I open a file all those who were already open mode on the
bar at the bottom of the screen let me rivisualizzano all full page,
how do I disable this option, thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Not sure exactly what you mean, but anything to do with the "bar at the
bottom of the screen" usually points to Tools, Options, View, Show, "Windows
in Taskbar".
Toogle this to get the effect you are after. This is for 2003 and prior.
If I have misinterpreted your question, "scuse".
All the best
DeanH