Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Peggy Doane Peggy Doane is offline

Default How to get a watermark to just appear in on cell of table

I am trying to create a brochure where I want the picture in the background
with words over the picture. I can create the watermark for a lightened pix,
but it covers the whole page; I only want it in one cell of the table.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod macropod is offline

Hi Peggy,

Put the picture in the cell (you may have to resize it to fit), then format its layout as 'behind text'

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]