Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Xi Shi Xi Shi is offline

Default Why most of equations in my documents have been turn into picture

My equations were created by Mathtype 6.0, it worked well all the time.
However, when i used the documents created last month, I found most of the
equations had been turned into pictures and I cannt edit them any more. My
office is 2007. Who can tell me how I relink the equations with Mathtype? Can
they be recovered?
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Have you asked the folks who make Mathtype if v6.0 is compatible with Word
2007? That's where I'd start.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Xi Shi" wrote in message
My equations were created by Mathtype 6.0, it worked well all the time.
However, when i used the documents created last month, I found most of the
equations had been turned into pictures and I cannt edit them any more. My
office is 2007. Who can tell me how I relink the equations with Mathtype?
Can
they be recovered?
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] webinars@dessci.com is offline

Xi Shi, MathType 6 is fully compatible with Office 2007, so this isn't
the issue. We have an article about this on our website that may help:
http://www.dessci.com/en/support/mat...tsn/tsn103.htm. The article
says it applies to MathType 6, but doesn't say it applies to Office
2007. If you follow the steps in the article and it doesn't work,
please contact our Support Team at . Include your
MathType 6 Product Key (registration number).

Bob Mathews
Director of Training

Tel: (830) 456-3535
Fax: (830) 997-1157 (phone first)

Design Science, Inc.
140 Pine Avenue, 4th Floor
Long Beach CA 90802

www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, WebEQ, Equation Editor,
TeXaide ~
We're hiring!