Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bio ed bio ed is offline

Default Open .docx with Word 2003?

Must open some submitted .docx with Word 2003. I downloaded converter so
what to I do now? I do not find it and documents will not open.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steved Steved is offline

Hello from Steved

The quickest way is to ask the person who sent you the document is to save
it as a
word 97-2003 Document.

"bio ed" wrote:

Must open some submitted .docx with Word 2003. I downloaded converter so
what to I do now? I do not find it and documents will not open.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 17:45:00 -0800, bio ed bio
wrote:

Must open some submitted .docx with Word 2003. I downloaded converter so
what to I do now? I do not find it and documents will not open.

If you downloaded the converter from
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...3-C6BB74CD1466
then the file named FileFormatConverters.exe should be somewhere on
your computer, and you can use the Search feature in My Computer to
find it. Then you have to run it to install it. After that, Word will
open docx files.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman