Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Laura Laura is offline

Default thesaurus 2007

I very recently got Office 2007. For some reason, when I try to look up
synonyms I get an error message saying "no thesaurus is available for
English" and so on for every language I try it with. I tried repairing
Office, without a change.

Does anyone else have this problem or know how I can fix it? I braowsed and
browsed the Help and Support website, but found nothing.
Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Have you tried repairing Office? You can do this from the Control Panel
(exact location depends on whether you're running XP or Vista). You can also
try repairing from Word 2007: Office button, Word Options, Resources tab,
Diagnose button.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible