Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jax jax is offline

Default How do I merge 2 documents

Thank you Graham Mayor. I did try the Mail Merge but couldn't get it to
work. What I want to do is have one document on screen and then merge into
it another document . Say I have two documents: one is "PLAYER PIANO ROLLS",
the other is "PIANO ROLLS TO RESTORE". I want to merge them together and
then alphabetize them. In Word 2003 I would click where I wanted to insert
the second document. On the INSERT menu I would click INSERT FILE. In the
FILE NAME box I would enter the name of the second file and voila it would
work. But I can't find the way to do that on Word 2007. Any help would be
greatly appreciated. I have over 700 rolls and don't want to have to type
them again.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Read the second sentence of my earlier reply (or download the boiler.dot
addin from my web site).

Merge documents attorney01 New Users 0 November 8th 07 08:20 PM
Merge documents James Microsoft Word Help 2 October 5th 06 11:07 PM
I would like to merge 25 documents into one. ROBinSLC Microsoft Word Help 2 January 21st 06 10:12 AM
print multiple documents or merge multiple documents into one EE in Need Microsoft Word Help 3 July 16th 05 12:38 AM
How do i merge footnotes when i merge documents. Doc Microsoft Word Help 2 June 2nd 05 12:12 PM