Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Kate61 Kate61 is offline

Default ms works version 8.5

I am using MS works word processor. I am not able to put borders around a
table. The toolbar to do this is missing along with other toolbars. I also
cannot "fill" a picture or do columns. I was able to do these things when I
first got the computer with this program on but the only toolbars available
now are the standard and formatting toolbars? How do I get these toolbars and
their commands back. Also do not have a merge cell available to work with
tables.
Thanks ahead of time for whatever help I get.
Kate