Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NoahSasha NoahSasha is offline

Default Save word docs at JPG

How can I save a Word document as a JPEG document - it doesn't show up on the
format options in the save as menu.
--
Chrisita

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word is not a graphics application. Add the trial of SnagIt to your PC. This
will output documents from any printable application including Word, in just
about any graphics format you can think of, including jpg and pdf. The trial
will work for your document, but the application is so useful you may just
buy it