Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
valerie valerie is offline

Default has someone created or use a mileage log in word or excel

I need a simple mileage log that automatically calculates the total of miles
multiplied by the current mileage rate. Does anyone have such a mileage log
so I don't have to reinvent the wheel?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This is hardly rocket science
If you have a three column table and the first column has the miles and the
second the rate, put a formula field in the third column

{ =A1 * B1 \# "$,0.00" }

If you want it more automatic than that use Excel.