Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WA State WA State is offline

Default How do I get the vertical ruler marker back down to work with?

Apparently I cursored the vertical ruler marker up off the page and can't get
it back down even after shutting Word 2003 down and restarting. Page Setup
Margins Top shows 1" default but the screen doesn't show the full margin on
the page to work with. Print Preview displays it fine but I can't keep
toggling between PP and the working screen!

thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

....And in the future avoid clicking the top or bottom edge of a "page" while
in Print Layout View. That's how most folks accidentally hide the white
space to begin with - random clicks in the document window :-)

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...

WA State wrote:

Apparently I cursored the vertical ruler marker up off the page and can't
get it back down even after shutting Word 2003 down and restarting. Page
Setup Margins Top shows 1" default but the screen doesn't show the full
margin on the page to work with. Print Preview displays it fine but I
can't keep toggling between PP and the working screen!

thanks.

vertical ruler malfunction ??? Rob Smith Page Layout 1 November 3rd 06 10:30 AM
Vertical Ruler? Jeff92 Microsoft Word Help 2 June 12th 06 06:17 AM
Vertical Ruler Lainie Page Layout 1 March 3rd 06 02:48 AM
Want to see my horizontal and vertical ruler again Gitte Page Layout 3 October 13th 05 06:31 PM
ADJUST VERTICAL RULER Nicola New Users 2 August 9th 05 11:30 AM