Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ravi Ravi is offline

Default pasting option problem

Whenever I try to copy a sentence and try to paste, instead of pasting the
sentence it pastes screen shot of my desktop into the document, whether it is
word or excel, this problem is with office 2000. Does anyone has a solution
or is it some virus, I routinely scan for virus.

Pasting graphic into table - problem djprius Microsoft Word Help 2 November 23rd 07 02:41 PM
Copy & Pasting Problem Bonny Microsoft Word Help 3 February 19th 07 03:42 PM
Problem pasting over highligted text bookgeezer Microsoft Word Help 1 August 7th 06 10:17 PM
Problem pasting text keith Page Layout 4 September 7th 05 09:07 PM
Problem with pasting in word K Penna Microsoft Word Help 3 May 31st 05 07:45 AM