Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bri Bri is offline

Default MS Word Disappeared

I have installed MS Office 2003 and when I go to access MS Word it is not
there. All the other programs are shown, i.e Excell, PP, Access, Publisher,
but not Word. Can anybody help me out with fixing this problem PLEASE...
--
Bri
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Word is not where??? Not listed in the Windows Start Menu, or no
shortcut on the Windows desktop? Use Windows Explorer or My Computer to
browse to your WINWORD.EXE file (usually located in something like
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11"), right-click on the file,
and left-click on "Pin to Start Menu" or "Send To: Desktop (create
shortcut)".