Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eric Eric is offline

Default Can I change the footnote style?

Word uses a style named Footnote Text for the text of a footnote.

I know that I can change the attributes of the Footnote Text style. But is
it possible to define a different style for Word to use for footnotes?

I'm using Word 2003.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

No, you can't replace the Footnote Text style. But if you modify it and
check the "Add to template" option, the modified version will be added to
your template for future use.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Eric" wrote in message
Word uses a style named Footnote Text for the text of a footnote.

I know that I can change the attributes of the Footnote Text style. But
is
it possible to define a different style for Word to use for footnotes?

I'm using Word 2003.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline